Serving the Phoenix Metro Area
All residential plumbing repair and replacement, including water Treatment, high-efficient gas or electric water heaters, with options. Tankless water heaters, toilets, faucets, water main, sewer line, outside and inside leaks, slab leaks, handicap-accessible plumbing fixtures, drain concerns, root concerns, supply lines, main shut off, hosebib, partial-house re-pipes, whole-house re-pipes. We honor water heater manufacturer warranties. Our plumbers work on anything that gas or water runs through inside or outside the home.
Our plumbing service area includes:
Being licensed, bonded and insured is another attribute of Day & Night that makes us your safest bet when it comes to plumbing services.
We offer the most up to date training and technical equipment for our great team to meet any plumbing, drain or water heater concern that comes up.
Our friendly staff is available to answer your calls seven days a week.
As a plumbing leader in the Valley, we are happy to have been the first plumber to be recognized for our ethical service and community involvement:
- 2003 BBB Ethics Award
- 2007 BBB Ethics Award
- 2013 BBB Ethics Award, Finalist
- 2015 BBB Ethics Award
- Phoenix Chamber of Commerce, Community Service Award
- Gilbert Chamber of Commerce, Business of the Year
- 2006 Chandler Top 100 Companies
- 2007 Chandler Top 100 Companies
- Arizona Top 50 Companies to Watch
- Arizona Top 50 Companies to Watch, Customer Service Award Winner
- National Association Women Business Owners, Business of the Year Award
- 2005 Employer of Choice, Clockwork Home Services, a National Award
- 2007 Employer of Choice, Clockwork Home Services, a National Award
- 2012 US Chamber of Commerce Blue Ribbon Award
- 2013 NAWBO Business Owner of the Year
- 2014 Gilbert Chamber of Commerce, Business of the Year
We are very happy for the awards we have won, but it really shows the commitment we have to our service and to our employees and community. We are not the average plumber; we are different in many ways.