Listen to this segment
Gardening Tip of the Week: Think about planting a "Legacy" Plant for Father's Day!
With hot weather on us now, there's a lot to do:
- Some plants are ready to harvest!
- Is it time to De-thatching and fertilize your lawn?
- Get rid of your rye grass now.
- RJ - Has just a 200 Square Foot Lawn area and wants to scalp the yard but his electric mower won't go low enough and wants to get rid of his tiff mower.
Recommendation - For such a small lawn, maybe rent the right equipment since it's only once a year.
- Letter from a listener, Jeff - Wants to grow fescue grass. Why can't he find it here.
Recommendation - You'll find seed here, but Jeff is from Las Vegas and it's just cool enough in the night to grow it. You can find seed here, but not as sod.
In-Studio with Julie Murphree of the Arizona Farm Bureau
- We're talking summer recipe's for melons!