Boost your local food economy by successfully saving seeds!
In this 3-hour live online video broadcast we cover a variety of seed topics. You’ll get simple ways to increase protection, self-sufficiency, and resiliency through seed saving!
- Whether you’re an experienced seed saver or you’re brand-new, you’ll come away with practical advice to use in your garden and community.
- You’ll get a good foundation if you need “the basics”, and you’ll also see more advanced techniques.
- These presentations will help you in your own garden – and you’ll see how to get your community excited about growing their own food!
- Plus, the presenters will be doing live Q&As throughout the workshop so you’ll get your questions answered.
See how to bring your community together to save seeds and strengthen your local food supply.
SIGN UP TODAY!
- February 25, 2023 at: 8:30 AM Pacific • 9:30 AM Mountain • 10:30 AM Central • 11:30 AM Eastern