Thank you for visiting Rosie On The House, the online home to Arizona's longest running weekend radio broadcast!

The Mighty Electricians

Service Beyond Expectations
Services

Electrical-service, repair and installation for commercial and residential 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed

Our Most Popular Services Include But Are Not Limited To - 

  • Ceiling Fan Installation
  • Dedicated Circuits
  • Electrical Troubleshooting
  • Lighting Installation
  • Main Breaker Replacement
  • Outlet/Switch Installation
  • Replacement of Old/Faulty Wiring
  • Service Panel Replacement
  • Sign Installation
  • Tenant Improvements
ESTABLISHED

Serving the Valley Since 1999
YEARS IN THE TRADE

Jon Bolenbaugh since 1990
Pricing

All prices given up front before work begins.

Now offering a $69.00  panel tuneup. For more coupons and specials go to www.themightyelectricians.com

Online savings and coupons: Save $20 to $175.00

Testimonials

" I wouldn't use anyone else. "
View PDF
" ...they did such a great job. "
View PDF
" They are a very good company that I will definitely call when I need some help. "
View PDF
" He did a great job and I will be sure to let anybody I know that needs service to check your web site and if they need electrical... "
View PDF

" Three cheers for Jon's Mighty Electricians! "
View PDF

" “It was like talking with a family member for advice”. "
View PDF
Recommended Partner

Certified Partner since 2007
Awards

2008 Winner of the Better Business Bureau of Central, Northern and Western Arizona Business Ethics Awards
Associations

The Electric League - Referred contractor for APS and SRP customers

Electrical Safety Tips

Check Your Electrical System

  • Look for burn marks at the main electrical panel; they can be a sign of arcing inside the panel, which can easily lead to a fire. Loose connections or damaged insulation can cause the arcing. Note: Only a qualified electrician should remove the front panel cover.
  • Trip and reset the circuit breakers regularly.
  • Remove any combustible materials such as paper boxes or flammable liquids from the area near the main electrical panel. Sparks caused by arcing inside the panel can ignite material stored nearby.
  • Check all electrical outlets for loose-fitting plugs they are an indication of a worn out receptacle. Worn receptacles should be replaced as they cause overheating and fires. Also check electrical outlets and switches to be sure they work properly. If any switches, outlets or receptacles do not work, have a qualified electrician determine the problem and fix it to avoid fires inside the walls of your home.
  • Install safety covers to help protect children from electrical shock. Any appliance or tool that gives even the slightest shock should be unplugged and checked by an electrician or repair shop

Always Have A Multi-Purpose Fire Extinguisher Accessible

  • Make sure it is Underwriters Laboratories (UL) listed or Factory Mutual (FM) approved. Check the gauges to make sure they are charged and ready to use.

Make Sure The Light Bulbs In All Your Fixtures Are the Correct Wattage

  • The light fixture manufacturer recommends the correct wattage. If too high a wattage bulb is used in a light fixture, heat produced inside the fixture can lead to fire inside the fixture, ceiling or wall.

Consider Installing A Lightning Protection System On Your Home

  • Read more on Lightning Protection Systems and Surge Protection devices here

Replace All Extension Cords That Have Become Brittle, Worn or Damaged

  • Exposed wires may cause arcing, which will produce heat and can start a fire. Care should also be taken to keep appliances and their power cords away from water or a heat source because this will damage the cord's insulation.

Inspect & Clean Dust From The Covers of Your Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Detectors

Make Sure All Electrical Holiday Decorations Have Tight Connections

  • If possible, use 3-prong plugs and cords. The use of 2-prong adapters, which permit 3-prong plugs to be used in 2-prong outlets, doesn't always provide grounding to protect against shock. Unplug decorations when not in use.
  • Use of extension cords should be temporary. To help reduce the chances of overheating, electric cords, including extension cords, should never be bundled together or run under rugs and carpet.

 

 

Gallery
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin

Contact Partner

Add Review

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Service
Value for Money
Location
Cleanliness

Partner Contact Info

3145 East Chandler Blvd #110-529 | Phoenix, AZ 85048
Areas Served:
Phoenix Metropolitan Area
Business Hours:
Monday - Saturday
7:00AM - 5:00PM
24/7 Emergency Service
Business Type:
Contractor / Service Provider
Residential License No.
ROC280186
Certified Partner since 2007

Event Promotion Request

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.