SavATree talks about the Tree Of The Month, the Chinese Elm/Evergreen Elm and the benefits of trees.
Benefits of Trees
There are more #BenefitsOfTrees than their simple beauty.
According to TreesAreGood.org benefits of trees includes:
- Social Benefits: They help people feel good!
- Communal Benefits: They provide privacy, accentuare views, and reduce noise and glare!
- Environmental Benefits: Thye filter the air and provide shade!
- Economic Benefits: Your trees are literally worth something!
Monthly Tree Tips:
- Deciduous tree pruning and planting
- Olive Tree pruning and spraying
- Benefits of winter rain – Leaching of salts and toxins
Outdoor Living Hour | #BenefitsOfTrees
Plants, trees and shrubs create an elegant landscape. Agriscaping creates an elegant EDIBLE landscape. Guest Justin Rohner discusses our Tree Of The Month the Evergreen Elm which has edible components. And details what it takes to create a successful edible landscape by identifying microclimates and shade that could give you a year round harvest.
Podcast Archive With Expanded Content and Resources
Tree experts John Eisenhower and Gary Peterson are joined by Landscape Architect Janet Waibel to discuss the Tree Of The Month: the Chinese/Evergreen Elm and the many benefits of trees from shade to privacy. We also cover planting the right tree in the right space and the proper way to design your landscape. Plus, trees you’ll want to consider if for your specific purpose and much more tree talk!
- Tree of the Month: Palo Brea Tree
- Tree of the Month: Carob Tree
- Tree of the Month: Ocotillo
- DIY FAQ: When To Fertilize Palms In Arizona
- DIY FAQ: What are Those Big Prehistoric Looking Bugs Anyway? Discover the Palo Verde Beetle
- DIY FAQ: How Plants Survive in the Desert
- DIY FAQ: Dalbergia Sissoo Root Problems and Treatment Options
- Blog: Plants: Out of Control
- External Resource: University of Arizona Cooperative Extension’s Cold Winter Lawn Tips